PROCESSIONS is a portrait of women of the 21st century and we’re working to ensure that every woman and girl feels welcome. We want all women, irrespective of their background, beliefs or ideals, to feel that they have the opportunity to take part.
We’re inviting all women to play a part in this vast enterprise – whether through being present; making a banner; taking part in community activity or just spreading the word. There are lots of way for women to make their mark.
Our invitation extends to:
- Women and girls aged 0 – 110
- Women of all races, ethnicities and heritage
- Lesbian, straight, queer and bisexual women
- Trans women, cis women and gender variant or non binary people
- Women of all faiths and none
- Disabled women and women of every ability
- Women who seek to make, or have made, this country their home, and those who have lived here all their lives.